Location-based service terms and conditions
Chapter 1 General Rules
1.These terms and conditions refer to those who have agreed to the terms and conditions of The Hunters service. The following is called "membership) is Reality Reflection (hereinafter referred to as "Company").The purpose of the Chapter is to define the rights, obligations, and responsibilities of the Company and its members in using the Hunters service provided by ) (hereinafter referred to as the "service").
2. Enforcement and modification of the terms and conditions of use
1) This Agreement becomes effective by registering as a user of the service in accordance with the prescribed procedures set by the company after the customer or the person who applied for the service agrees to this Agreement.
2) If a member clicks the "I accept" button of this Agreement online, it is deemed that he has read and understood the contents of these terms and conditions and has agreed to the application.
3) The three companies can revise these terms and conditions to the extent that they do not violate related statutes, such as the Act on the Protection and Utilization of Location Information, the Act on Promotion of Content Industry, the Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, and the Act on the Regulation of Consumer Self-Basic Laws.
4) If the company revises the terms and conditions, it shall specify the application date of the existing and revised terms and conditions of the amendment, and if the amendment is disadvantageous to the members, it shall be posted on the service website for a considerable period after the application date, 30 days before the application date, or the amendment shall be sent to the members in electronic form (e-mail, SMS, etc.).
5) If the company does not express its rejection of the terms and conditions by notifying the members in accordance with the preceding paragraph and notifying them seven days after the notice or notice date to the date of execution of the revised agreement, it shall be deemed to have approved the terms and conditions. If the member does not agree to the revised terms and conditions, the member can cancel the service contract.
3. These terms and conditions shall be applied fairly in accordance with the principle of faithfulness, and those not specified in these terms shall be subject to the related statutes or cases of correlation.
4. The services provided by the Company are as follows:
5. Service fees
1) The services offered by the company are basically free. However, in case of a separate paid service, the service must be paid at the specified rate.
2) The two companies can claim paid service fees by using the method specified by the electronic payment company contracted with the company, or by summing up the billing set by the company.
3) Cancellations and refunds for payments made through the use of paid service shall be made in accordance with the relevant laws, such as the company's payment terms and conditions.
4) Request for refund of members' personal information and payment fraud or request of the paymentor's personal information may be rejected except as provided by the law.
5) The data communication fee for using the wireless service is separate and is in accordance with the policy of each mobile carrier that subscribes.
6) The fees incurred when registering posts such as MMS shall be in accordance with the policy of the mobile network operator.
6. Notice of change of service details, etc.
1) If the company changes or terminates the service contents, the company may notify the member of the service contents of the change or termination via email through the registered e-mail address.
2) In case of 1) the members can be notified through the website or other company notices when notifying an unspecified number of people.
7. Rrestricting and stopping the use of services
1) The company may restrict or suspend members' service use in the event that the following causes occur:
- In case a member intentionally interferes with the operation of the company's services, or by gross negligence;
- In case of inevitable service facility inspection, repair or construction
- In case the telecommunication service provider has stopped the telecommunication service as stipulated in the Telecommunication Business Act.
- When service use is disrupted due to a state of emergency, failure of service facilities, or a flood of service use
- In case the company acknowledges that it is inappropriate to continue the service provision for other serious reasons;
2) The company shall inform the member of the reasons and the period of limitation when the service use is restricted or suspended in accordance with the provisions of the preceding paragraph.
8. Using or providing personal location information
1) If the company intends to provide the service using personal location information, it shall obtain the consent of the personal location information principal after specifying the service in the service agreement in advance.
2) The rights of members and their legal representatives and their exercise methods are based on the user's address at the time of the complaint. In the absence of an address, the member shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the local court in charge of the residence. However, the user's address or residence is not clear at the time of filing the complaint, or in the case of a foreign resident, it is filed with the competent court under the Civil Procedure Act.
3) The company automatically records and preserves data on the use of location information, provision and fact-checking data for settlement of charges and handling of complaints with other operators or customers, and keeps the data for six months.
4) In the event that personal location information is provided to a third party designated by the member, the company immediately notifies the person, date of provision and purpose of provision to the member every time using the communication terminal device collected. However, the member shall notify the following to the designated communication terminal device or e-mail address in advance.
- In case the communication terminal device that collects personal location information does not have the ability to receive text, voice or video.
- In case a member requests to notify the member by posting it online, etc.
9. Rights of the person in charge of personal location information
1) The member may withdraw all or part of his/her consent to provide location-based services using personal location information and to provide personal location information to the company at any time. In such a case, the company destroys the personal location information collected, location information use, and confirmation of the information provided.
2) The members may ask the company to temporarily suspend the collection, use or provision of personal location information at any time. The company cannot refuse the request and has technical means to do so.
3) The member may ask the company to read or notify the following data, and if there is an error in the data, the member may request the company to correct it. In such a case, the company cannot refuse the member's request without due cause.
- Location information collection, utilization, and identification data for the information provided to the principal
- Reasons and contents of personal location information provided to a third party by the Act on the Protection and Use of Location Information or other legal regulations
4) The members may request the rights in paragraphs 1 to 3 through the company's specific procedures.
10. The rights of legal representatives
1) For members under the age of 14, the company must obtain consent from the members and their legal representatives after obtaining consent for the provision of location-based services using personal location information and third party provision of personal location information. In this case, the legal representative shall have all the rights of the members under Article 9.
2) The company shall obtain consent from children under 14 years old and their legal representative if it intends to use or provide the data to a third party beyond the scope specified or notified in the service agreement. Except as below.
- In case location information and verification data are required to settle the charges according to the provision of location information and location-based services
- In case a particular individual is processed and provided in an unrecognizable form for statistical, academic, or market research.
11. Rights of persons with protective duties, such as children under the age of 8;
1) The company is deemed to have the consent of the person under the following circumstances (hereinafter referred to as the "child under 8"), who agrees to use or provide personal location information for the protection of life or body, such as children under 8 years of age.
- children under the age of 8
- Gum Chi-San
- Persons with mental disabilities pursuant to Article 2 sub para 2 sub para 2 sub para 2 sub para 2 sub para 2 of the Employment Promotion and Occupational Rehabilitation Act for the Disabled (only those who register with the handicapped under the provisions of Article 29 of the Welfare Act)
2) A person who intends to agree to the use or provision of personal location information for the protection of life or body of a child under the age of 8 shall submit a written consent form to the company with a letter certifying that he or she is a protective obligation.
3) The protective officer can exercise all of the rights of the individual location information subject if he or she agrees to use or provide personal location information, such as children under the age of eight.
12. Designation of the Director of Location Information Management
1) The company appoints a person in charge of location information management to manage and protect location information properly and manages complaints from individual location information entities.
2) The Director of Location Information Management is the department manager of the department that provides location-based services, and details are subject to the addendum of this Agreement
1) In the event that the company violates the provisions of Articles 15 to 26 of the Act on the Protection and Utilization of Location Information, the member can claim damages against the company. In such a case, the company shall not be liable if it fails to prove that there is no intentional or culpable error.
2) In the event that a member causes damage to the company in violation of the provisions of these terms and conditions, the company can claim damages against the member. In such a case, the member shall not be held liable if he fails to prove that he or she is not guilty on purpose.
1) The company shall not be held liable for damages caused by the member if the service cannot be provided in the following cases:
- In case there is a natural disaster or equivalent force majeure
- In case there is a deliberate interference with the service of a third party that has entered into a service partnership agreement with the company for the purpose of providing the service;
- In case the service use is impaired due to reasons attributable to the member;
- In case of a reason without intentional or negligence of the company other than No. 1 or No. 3
2) The company does not guarantee information, data, reliability of facts, and accuracy posted in the service or service, and shall not be held liable for damages caused by the member.
15. Compliance with regulations
1) These terms and conditions are defined and implemented by the Republic of Korea Act.
2) Matters not specified in these terms and conditions shall be subject to the relevant statutes and customs.
16. Adjustment of Disputes and Other
1) In the event that the parties fail to consult or cannot discuss disputes related to location information, the company can apply to the Korea Communications Commission under the provisions of Article 28 of the Act on the Protection and Use of Location Information
2) The company or the client can apply for arbitration with the Personal Information Dispute Settlement Committee under the provisions of Article 43 of the Privacy Act if the parties fail to consult or discuss the disputes related to location information.
17. Contact of the company
1) Company : Reality Reflection of Inc.
2) CEO : Woo-ram Son
3) Address: 143 Acha San-ro, Seongdong-gu, Seoul
4) Representative phone: 070-7725-0558
A supplementary rule
1. This Agreement shall go into effect on October 1, 2019.
2. As of October 2019, the Director of Location Information Management is designated as follows:
1) Department: Technical team
2) Contact: 070-7725-0558